At MicroTech, we recognize the importance of keeping up with today's ever changing technology environment. We also know that a secure, stable and properly performing computer network is one of the necessities of a successful business.
For this reason, we design, implement and support small business networks of all sizes for both single and multi-location businesses. Our network support responsibilities commonly include but are not limited to:
- Initial LAN and WAN network design or re-engineering of existing network infrastructures
- Computer hardware acquisition consulting (purchasing of hardware for our clients)
- Network hardware and software installation (initial network Installations or major upgrades)
- Microsoft Domain based network management and server administration
- On demand IT support services (IT Help Desk)
- Server monitoring and offsite data backup services
- Remote and onsite support as needed
MicroTech provides the crucial network support that technology-dependent businesses need. Today's modern technology helps business stay competitive and prosper. We understand how frustrating it is when the computer-related equipment that a company has invested in does not work as it should. Technology- related issues typically lower the productivity of your company by either locking up access to your company’s data or by diverting your employees' energy from their project at hand. Because we understand our clients' dependency on their technology, we make it a priority to quickly respond to and resolve our clients’ technical support related issues.
Allowing MicroTech to manage your technology support needs will lead to your business having less technology-related down time while allowing your staff to achieve a higher level of efficiency. Our network service technicians are industry proven and are recognized by companies such as Microsoft and Cisco for having excellent network troubleshooting and support skills. With this in mind, you can rest assured that you will be in good hands by choosing MicroTech to manage your technology needs.